The ProQuest ETD Administrator system manages the electronic submission of dissertations and theses on the ProQuest platform. The submission process can be summed up in 5 steps:
1. Submit (You). Once you have completed your thesis/ dissertation and it has been approved (with necessary revisions made), you are ready to submit it to ProQuest and make it available to the world's research community.
2. Review (by the HBKU administrator). The HBKU administrator reviews your submission, checking in particular that it meets HBKU requirements e.g., in relation to formatting.
3. Revise and Approve (You and Administrator). The administrator will inform you of any revisions that are required. You make the changes and upload them to your existing submission. When the administrator is happy the required changes have been made, your submission will be approved.
4. Deliver (by the HBKU administrator to ProQuest). The administrator then delivers (forwards) your dissertation/ thesis to ProQuest.
5. Upload. ProQuest staff make final formatting checks before uploading your thesis/ dissertation. It normally takes 4-6 weeks for your work to become discoverable on the platform.